Careers with The Arthritis Group
The Arthritis Group strives to provide the highest quality care by treating the whole
patient and employing the most current methods of diagnosis and treatment.
Conveniently located in the suburbs of Langhorne, PA, and near Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
Rheumatologist (multiple openings)
Position title: Rheumatologist
Provide clinical care services to patients. Diagnose, treat and manage a broad range of conditions for adults including: inflammatory (rheumatic) disorders that affect muscles, joints and bones; connective tissue diseases that affect supporting structures like ligaments and tendons, and may involve the skin and other organs; and autoimmune diseases that happen when the immune system attacks healthy tissue.
- MD or DO degree or foreign equivalent
- Completion of Residency in Internal Medicine
- Completion of Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Full and unrestricted Pennsylvania Medical License at the time of employment
- Board certified or board eligible in Rheumatology
$180,000 to $220,000 per year. Competitive benefits..
Send letters of application, including current resume to: Arthritis Group, 920 Town Center Drive, Langhorne, PA 19152 or email at email@example.com
Patient Services Representative
Position Title: Patient Services Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients upon arrival, obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Processes patient co-pay payments
- Schedules patient appointments using EHR
- Notifies physician of patient’s upon arrival and bring patients to exam room
- Prepares exam rooms between each patient visit
- Takes patient vitals prior to provider visits
- Scans and enters medical records into EHR
- Retrieves medical records from fax holding tank
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information
- Performs related duties as needed
- 2+ years experience in a medical practice office
- 2+ years EHR experience
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills