Careers with The Arthritis Group
The Arthritis Group strives to provide the highest quality care by treating the whole
patient and employing the most current methods of diagnosis and treatment.
Conveniently located in the suburbs of Langhorne, PA, and near Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
Position title: Rheumatologist
The Arthritis Group is seeking a Licensed, Board-Certified Rheumatologist to join its outpatient Rheumatology practice.
- Candidates must have an MD or DO degree
- Board certification in Rheumatology
- At least two to four years of outpatient Rheumatology experience
- Experience delivering Resident Lectures and Teaching and Case Conferences is strongly preferred
- A valid Pennsylvania state license and DEA are required
We offer a generous base salary, bonuses, and a practice-funded retirement plan.
- health insurance
- malpractice insurance
- paid vacation time
Multiple positions are available.
Patient Services Representative
Position Title: Patient Services Representative
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greets patients upon arrival, obtain insurance information and any other necessary data
- Processes patient co-pay payments
- Schedules patient appointments using EHR
- Notifies physician of patient’s upon arrival and bring patients to exam room
- Prepares exam rooms between each patient visit
- Conducts patient health screenings upon arrical (i.e. COVID-19)
- Takes patient vitals prior to provider visits
- Scans and enters medical records into EHR
- Retrieves medical records from fax holding tank
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information
- Performs related duties as needed
- 2+ years experience in a medical practice office
- 2+ years EHR experience
- Ability to handle fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Strong customer service skills