Careers with The Arthritis Group
The Arthritis Group strives to provide the highest quality care by treating the whole
patient and employing the most current methods of diagnosis and treatment.
Conveniently located in the suburbs of Langhorne, PA, and near Philadelphia and the Jersey Shore.
Rheumatologist (multiple openings)
Position title: Rheumatologist
Arthritis Group PC has multiple openings for Rheumatologist in Philadelphia, PA and Langhorne, PA. Provide clinical care services to patients. Diagnose, treat and manage a broad range of conditions for adults including: inflammatory (rheumatic) disorders that affect muscles, joints and bones; connective tissue diseases that affect supporting structures like ligaments and tendons, and may involve the skin and other organs; and autoimmune diseases that happen when the immune system attacks healthy tissue.
- MD or DO degree or foreign equivalent
- Completion of Residency in Internal Medicine
- Completion of Fellowship in Rheumatology
- Board Certification in Rheumatology
- Full and unrestricted Pennsylvania Medical License at the time of employment
Send letters of application, including current resume to: Ms. Cheryl DeBorja, Arthritis Group, 920 Town Center Drive, Langhorne, PA 19152 or email at email@example.com
Patient Services Representative
Position Title: Patient Services Representative
Reports To: Office Manager
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Summary: Assists patients in obtaining services, understanding policies, and making health care decisions.
Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Greets patients upon arrival, obtains insurance information and any other necessary data.*
- Processes patient co-pay payments.*
- Notifies physician of patient’s arrival and bring patients to exam rooms.*
- Prepares exam rooms between each patient visit and ensures that medications and medical supplies are available for providers.*
- Conducts patient health screenings upon arrival (i.e. COVID-19).*
- Takes patient vitals prior to provider visits.*
- Schedules patient appointments using HER.*
- Reschedules patient appointments (video and in-person).*
- Contacts no-show appointments.*
- Collects Superbills from providers and follows instructions as needed.*
- Obtains lab results, x-rays, and discharge summaries for providers.*
- Protects patients’ rights by maintaining the confidentiality of medical, personal, and financial information.*
- Performs other duties, as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence. Ability to effectively present information in one-on one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, and decimals.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several concrete variables in standardized situations.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Word Processing Software, Internet Software.
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
● 2+ years experience in a medical practice office strongly preferred
● 2 + years EHR experience strongly preferred
Knowledge, Skills, and Other Abilities:
● Ability to handle a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks
● Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
● Strong customer service skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may be required to push patients in wheelchairs, use hands, talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand, walk, sit, reach with hands and arms. The employee is occasionally required to climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl. The employee may be required to lift and/or move up to 150 pounds with assistance.
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.